Friday 8 March 2013

THE OCTOPUS GAREDN

In this phase i’m doing the Grammar checker.When my group mate done the project or something.I will check the sentence.And change the mistakes.And sometimes I will find some informations about ceiling ideas give them.

I think the most challenging is to check their grammar.Because my first lauguage is chinese.So my english is worse than my team mate.But they always help me to do my job.

Why visual is more important than text?
Because if visual storytelling is more interesting.If I saw so many words and no pictures no funny things I will think this is so boring.When we use visual it will make the blog or something funny.And visual can make you feel funny.We should make use of more visuals and minimum text in our classroom presentation in the future.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment